Membership in My Medical Panel is completely free and is open to healthcare professionals only (not organizations or other business entities). You do not have to pay a fee to use the Site.
You are permitted to have only 1 (one) account. You are responsible for each and every access or use of the Site that occurs in conjunction with use of your username and password. Use of your username and password is conclusive evidence that you have accessed the Membership sections of the Site. You must keep your username and password confidential. My Medical Panel will not be responsible for any loss incurred through the use of your password by a third party, except when unauthorized use is directly attributable to the gross negligence or fraud of My Medical Panel.
If you agree to become Member and use the Site, you may be asked to provide certain personal information to us (Member Information). You promise that the Member Information you provide is true, accurate and complete.
You must not allow any third party to access the Site using your username and password and make use of the Site on your behalf.
Members do not have an automatic entitlement to Membership and My Medical Panel may, at its sole discretion, elect to:
- Refuse your request as Membership or
- Grant, suspend, terminate or restrict your Membership at any time, including but not limited to the occurrence of incident reason as mentioned in above pointers.
- The Sites will usually be available 24 hours a day, seven days a week or as otherwise stated on the Site.
INACTIVE MEMBER ACCOUNTS
My Medical Panel may close your account if it is inactive for a period of 12 months.
My Medical Panel may terminate your membership of the My Medical Panel program if it considers that you have abused your membership including for the following reasons:
- Giving false or misleading information in your Member profile.
- Creating multiple My Medical Panel accounts.
- Taking the same survey or other similar activities on Site more than once.
- Taking a survey, not qualifying, then taking the same survey again with knowledge of how to get through the qualifying process.
- Telling another Member how to get through the survey qualifying process
- Intentionally giving faulty responses on a survey.
- Completing a survey so quickly that My Medical Panel takes the view that you would not have been physically able to read the questions.
- Posting details of offers from My Medical Panel and other parties/Clients’ links to surveys in any public forum, including through the internet.
- Using usernames or e-mail addresses in your Member profile that My Medical Panel considers are indecent.
- If you are unable to answer profile verification questions.
It is the responsibility of each individual to ensure that the Personal Information relating to them is accurate, complete and current.
Non-Personal Information and use
We use this information, which does not identify users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to detect and prevent fraudulent activity, to track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We do not link this automatically collected data to Personal Information unless we have reason to believe that a user is engaging in criminal or fraudulent activity on our site.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and/or alteration of information under our control. The data resides behind a firewall, with access restricted to authorized Markelytics personnel.
Connecting the Website
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Website, you can contact Markelytics Solutions.
Notice on Changes to this Policy